Rigs and Gigs have opportunities for freelance technicians and sound engineers. The roles are almost always based in London but we would require you to travel to customers events.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Engineer to join the Technical Support team in supporting both internal and external customers with their needs.
We are looking for trainee and experienced technicians who can meet the following criteria:
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a calming, professional and supportive manner when dealing with clients, sometimes in difficult situations
- Excellent problem solving skills, and ability to work confidently under own initiative
- Very enthusiastic about being a part of a small growing business
- Must be flexible to respond to short-notice requirements and demands
- Understanding and/or experience of working in the Pro Audio sector
- Full UK driving licence and passport required
For more information please contact us using the form below: